JESUS,HEAR ME PRAY


Jesus, please hear the prayers I offer.
Lord, please take away the sadness. I am hurting. I am weary. There are days I cannot remember what joy felt like. My heart have been broken. I sometimes wonder if You really care ... and if you are really there. I am not sure how much I can bear. So, in my sadness I pray, "Father, restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me."

Lord, please take away the fear. There's so much happening that I don't understand. I struggle with the uncertainty. I struggle to find confidence. I am looking for reasons for hope. So, in my times of fear I pray, "Father, walk with me and hold me in Your strong hands."

Lord, please take away the disappointment. Too often I've put my trust in people; too often I watch them fail. I put my hope in things; and things never last. With each disappointment my hearts grow sicker as my hopes slowly seem to fade in the darkness. So, in my disappointment I pray, "Father, help me to be faithful to You, and never forget Your promise to be faithful in all things."

Lord, please take away the doubt. Deep in my heart I know you care. In the depths of my soul I know I am always near. At times my faith is weak and my confidence is depleted. So, in times of doubt I pray, "Father, open my eyes and open my ears." Father, thank you for filling us with your presence.

Lord, please take away the anger. I am not by nature angry person. But, there are times when the anger waits just beneath the surface to erupt at just the wrong moment.I don't want that anger to take root in my heart. I want to let go of it and harbor no resentment. I want to forgive. So, in my anger I pray, "Father, forgive me as I forgive those who have sinned against me."

Lord, please take away the hurt. The hurts ... well, they hurt. The hurt seems to
never end. Pain is all around me. Not just me, but people all around me are crying for relief. So in my times of hurting I pray for Your healing hand to rest upon me, and to feel Your comforting Spirit within me, and that someday I might understand.
Lord, take away the loneliness. There are times when loneliness almost completely overwhelms me. I long for relationship. I long for real friendship. I long for love. I know You are always with me. I know your love is real. But, sometimes, Lord, I need someone I can touch, someone I can see, and someone I can feel. So, in my loneliness I pray, "Fill me, Lord, with Your presence."

Father, thank you for restoring joy to me, for calming my fears, for reassuring me of Your faithfulness, for opening my eyes and ears to the certainty of You, for forgiving me of my sins, for healing me of my hurts, and for filling me with Your presence. I love you.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus