UNTRUE PEOPLE



i was about to sleep when a friend sent me this text message...

"LIFE is never about the people who act true in front of you,
it is always about the people who remain true behind your back!"
after reading it...so many thoughts comes on my mind...
how many times did someone stabbed me at my back?
how many times did i discovered that a friend has been untrue to me?
how many times did i got hurt because of those untrue people?
who are they?

they may be someone special...
they may be a friend...
they may be your most loving someone...
a brother, a sister or family member.

it really feels hurt inside ...
if someone betrayed you.
specially if that person was the one you've trusted so much.
i've been into it so many times.
and actually experiencing it right now.

and if it's true that...
life will always be those people who have been true behind my back...
then...
i should have left this person who've been untrue to me.
i should have break the friendship we shared for a long time.
i should have take them off in my life.
and let them ruin my whole stay on earth.

for me what matters most is always who i am to other people...
life for me is never about...
those people who had been true ...
or untrue towards me...
life for me is all about...
being good to people even they'd been true or untrue to me.

for those who had been with me in my journey of life...
whether you have been true or untrue...
thank you...coz my life will never be complete without you :)